Batch aqueous spray cleaning machines are designed to efficiently accomplish circuit board cleaning by incorporating the complete cleaning process in a small footprint. Used for small to medium production volumes, this design reduces overall chemical consumption and exhaust emissions versus conveyorized systems.
Batch washers require robust PCB cleaning solutions to achieve maximum results on challenging no-clean or high-lead flux residues, while also employing solid inhibition technology to accommodate extended wash exposure times. KYZEN’s AQUANOX family of products are designed to ensure your solder joints aren’t just clean but brilliant even after long or multiple washes.
One chemistry for multiple cleaning systems
KYZEN’s AQUANOX products are flexible, allowing customers that have both batch and in-line PCB cleaning systems to use the same product in both. Best-in-Class cleaning agents match up to the soil(s) to rapidly solubilize them and match the process equipment without material compatibility concerns.
The best cleaning chemistry choice is often dependent on the machine and soil characteristics.
- Optimized for today’s challenging polymeric no-clean flux residues.
- Highly effective for jettable paste applications.
- Provides superior results on traditional lead-free and eutectic tin-lead residues.
- Flexible formulation designed for batch aqueous spray cleaning or in-line spray-in-air cleaners.
- Strong match to low residue no-clean flux types.
- Best in Class for lead-free no-clean flux residues.
- Ideally suited for batch spray-in-air machines with short cycle times.
- Designed for hard to clean flux formulations.
- Excellent compatibility with aluminum, copper, tin and lead.
- Designed to clean organic acid flux residues at low concentrations.
- Effectively cleans under highly dense surface mount assemblies.
- Wide material compatibility with substrates and machinery.