The Care Corner
Meet Your Regional Manager
Kevin Buckner – Southwest Regional Manager
Originally hailing from Frimley Green in the United Kingdom, Kevin now resides in San Antonio, TX with his wife, Kelly. They have been married for over 30 years. These two love birds met in college while she was a cheerleader and he played football. They have two children, Katelynn and Kyle, and one son-in-law, Justin. Kevin began his college career at Mt. San Antonio JC in Walnut, CA and then moved on to Pacific University in Forrest Grove, OR. Kevin is a very proud father and soon-to-be G-paw to his first granddaughter due in November! In his free time, he enjoys fly fishing, playing golf, and spending time at the range shooting targets, trap and skeet. A few interesting facts about Kevin are: After living in the US for 41 years, he was finally granted citizenship last year. His daughter has two national championships for cheerleading and his son has a Rose Bowl football championship. He has also toured the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia. If you have any questions for Kevin, do not hesitate to reach out. He will be more than happy to help!
Born and raised in Central Wisconsin, Ethan has been with KYZEN for the past three years. He attended the University of Wisconsin’s Seven Point where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. Ethan is a proud father to his daughter, River, and his newborn son, Hollis. In his spare time, he enjoys snowboarding, trout fishing, and mountain biking. A few fun facts about Ethan: 1) He bought his first home in Ellsworth, WI back in 2020. 2) If he could live anywhere, he says he would be in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (he’s had an out-of-state fishing license for Michigan since he was 16). 3) His most embarrassing memory is singing Yankee Doodle Dandy at a karaoke festival in Japan when he was 10 but nobody cheered. We assure you his skills in the cleaning industry are better than his singing skills! Be sure to reach out to Ethan with any questions you may have.
25 Years of Process Care Products
For 25 years, KYZEN has proudly supported customers all over the globe with our process care products. These products were created specifically to reduce chemical emissions and rinse water recycling to help minimize your environmental footprint while still being cost-effective.
Find out which product might be the right fit for your process by viewing what we have to offer below:
- KYZEN Process Control System
- The first and only concentration monitoring and control system in the world with comprehensive ANALYST Data Services. The KYZEN PCS controls, monitors and automatically reacts to the dynamic changes in the wash bath concentration so you don’t have to.
- KYZEN KAPTURE
- Reducing your environmental footprint during the cleaning process is exactly what we had in mind when developing KYZEN KAPTURE. This environmentally friendly recycling system separates soils from the solvent during the degreasing cleaning process. By continuously removing contaminants during normal operation, KAPTURE enhances the overall solvent quality and keeps production interruptions to a minimum.
- KYZEN ANALYST
- The world’s first real-time, automatic concentration analytics system designed for all chemistries, not just a few.
- KYZEN ANALYST Data Services
- Real-time access, traceability, advanced data analytics, user-friendly, customizable dashboards and alerts all come together in the most comprehensive, data reporting platform.
- Chem Control Kit Type II
- The kit comes with everything you need to confirm your process is within the proper operating parameters, including a custom KYZEN Flask with stopper, KYZEN Type II Reagent, a 125ml plastic beaker and cleaning brush.
- Handheld Refractometers
- The ATAGO® Pocket Pal-1 and Sper® Scientific Refractometer are the two portable handheld refractometers recommended by KYZEN for determining the concentration of certain aqueous cleaning solutions.
- KYZEN Acid Stabilizer Kits (ASK)
- KYZEN’s Acid Stabilizer Kits contain everything you need to ensure you have the proper amount of KYZEN Booster products in your wash bath to neutralize acidic materials.
- KYZEN Chemtroller
- A reliable and simple to use automated chemical control system that works on a special water-driven proportioning pump. Easy to install, the KYZEN Chemtroller requires no electricity or compressed air connections as the incoming water pressure powers the positive displacement pump. The KYZEN Chemtroller is a high-quality stainless-steel chemical proportioner that is compatible with all KYZEN chemistries.
- KYZEN Conductivity Control System (CCS)
- Improve performance and quality today by using the KYZEN Conductivity Control System (CCS) that allows you to maintain an accurate chemistry concentration throughout your cleaning process.
- Oakton Con 6+ Conductivity Meter
- KYZEN’s Oakton Con 6+ Conductivity Meter is a microprocessor-based handheld meter that measures conductivity and temperature to help determine the concentration of chemistry in the wash bath
Whatever your cleaning process goals are, we are here to help! Please reach out to any of our cleaning experts for more information on how you can take advantage of these products and more. To see a full list of our process care products, visit here.
The Five Forces of Cleaning and How They Apply to You
Cleaning is a common operation in all walks of life. Everyone relies on their internal “clock” to guide them close to the same time and effort every time during their daily or weekly cleaning routines. We clean the bathroom in our house, we clean the dishes we used for dinner last night, and we clean our cars.
Each of these cleaning “processes” is very different: some manual, some automatic, some use high pressure, others soak. However, what if you are teaching someone else or have a special process that needs a high level of precision to be successful, like a manufacturing process? You can’t rely on “motor memory.” You need a detailed, precise process for cleaning. Just what are the pieces that need to be known, specified, and followed to ensure a proper manufacturing process?