An uncontrolled process can equal out-of-control costs. Struggling with your cleaning equipment can cost you time and money. For example, maintaining concentration, high chemical consumption or a sudden need to dump your wash bath can all negatively affect your productivity.
That’s why KYZEN developed our “Wash Tank Conditioning” philosophy – to combat those challenges and improve your control. Delivering the right amount of chemistry at the right time and properly conditioning the wash tank is key to getting the most value. This proven approach reduces the cost of ownership while increasing production by providing consistent, reliable performance. Plus, conserving water and minimizing chemical use benefits the environment as well.
You can count on KYZEN experts to you help maintain your cleaning machine. Successful cleaning processes require a well-maintained machine. Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance helps you optimize your process, minimize downtime and work safely with minimal waste and environmental impact. Our maintenance services ensure consistent cleaning outcomes and include regular audits, wash and rinse tank cleaning, nozzle inspection, filter replacements and repairs. KYZEN engineers provide friendly, on-site service and support on your schedule.
Wash Tank Conditioning and Process Maintenance is an integrated solution that is based on the following guidelines:
- Keep the chemistry in the tank where it belongs.
- Map-out where the cleaning solution is going.
- Minimize all losses – evaporative, drag-out, and mechanical.
- Make sure your cleaning system is working properly.
- Regularly check hoses, filters and nozzles.
- Inspect all wash and rinse sections for built-up soils and residues.
- Control chemical usage.
- Ensure precise, metered chemical additions.
- Utilize KYZEN Bath Analysis Program.
- Extend bath life.
- Filter your wash solution.
- Quickly analyze bath loading in-house.
- Manage chemical isolation water.
- Recycle, concentrate or evaporate the water.
- Reduce wastewater.
Adopting a plan for Wash Tank Conditioning and Maintenance is important because even a great cleaning agent can’t get the job done if the process is out of control.
To implement a Wash Tank Conditioning and/or Maintenance plan, contact us for a FREE estimate.